With quarantine-free travel for fully vaccinated citizens from Singapore to Australia commencing from 21 November, Tourism Australia is kicking off a new campaign to encourage Singaporeans to explore Australia.
The Yours to Explore campaign will remind Singaporeans of all the incredible experiences and destinations that await them in Australia for their next holiday.
Tourism Australia Managing Director Phillipa Harrison said Singaporeans who take advantage of the new quarantine-free travel arrangements from 21 November will be amongst some of the first international travellers able to holiday in Australia once again.
The new $4 million campaign will start in Singapore on 19 November and is scheduled to run until June 2022 across TV, out-of-home, cinema, online, print, radio and social media, and will be supported by a range of PR and partner activities.
Travelling to Australia
- From 21 November, fully vaccinated Singaporean citizens can now travel by air to Australia quarantine-free, without applying for a travel exemption.
- Eligible Singaporean citizens who are fully vaccinated can enter NSW, VIC and ACT and will not be required to quarantine. If you are planning on travelling onwards to or through a different state or territory when you arrive in Australia, you need to check domestic travel restrictions.
- To be eligible, travellers must:
- hold a valid Australian visa.
- be fully vaccinated with a completed dosage of a vaccine approved or recognised by Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- present a negative COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test taken within 3 days of departure (unless a medical exemption applies)
- See the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website for full details.
All marketing activity will be amplified via partnerships with airlines, State and Territory Tourism Organisations and key distribution partners in the Singapore market. Tourism Australia is working with a range of key distribution partners to maximise opportunities to drive bookings and recovery for Australia’s hard-hit tourism economy.
Partners include Chan Brothers, UOB Travel, Dynasty Travel and CheapTickets.sg who will provide tactical offers aimed at stimulating travel to Australia from Singapore. Tourism Australia is also partnering with Klook.com to offer Singaporeans a range of amazing travel experiences they can book before or during their trip in Australia.
Tourism Australia is also partnering with Singapore Airlines and Qantas to support the recovery of the airline industry and recommence services into Australia in the coming months.
Check out the special campaign deals and packages here.